Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Brother Jerry

Happy Birthday Jerry!! Jerry is 7 years older than me so that would make him like 28 (since I'm 21). Hahaha
Jerry has always been a very hard worker, In his spare time he refs high school basketball(and puts up with people like me yelling), and some Division 2 college games. He even umps baseball and softball in the summer. He obviously has a love for sports. He played high school basketball and baseball. I remember a basketball game where he made a basket all the way from behind the other teams free throw line. There were a few other guys on his team who had brothers my age so that's all those boys talked about at school the next day. I was the proud sister. I just wish I had a picture of him in his uniform....short shorts were the style.
Jerry, I love you and hope you have a great birthday!!


This was a picture taken at Easter around 1977 I think. Jerry is the one in the white John Travolta outfit and holding our nephew Nathan.

Dig those shorts!!

Permed hair and moustache....you were really happening!

This is Jerry right after he married Kim, his dear wife who passed away last January.

Jerry and his youngest son, Jared

Jerry, Dale and my Dad. Happy Campers!

Jerry this last summer at our parents house

Jerry with his oldest daughter Lauren

I stole this picture off of Lauren's facebook.
This is Jerry helping cook Christmas breakfast at my parents house.
Jerry, We love you and Happy Birthday!


No comments: