Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
There goes one of the buses
Brittney and Chantel were having a blast in the Shamu Store. I was laughing so hard and afraid they were going to kick us out, but no one said a word to them.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Haha, we made him laugh :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Backyard underwater. You can see all the dog toys and stuff the Sammie has chewed up on the yard or under the water.
Rain is falling all around. And the girls being silly.
Sammie thinks she needs to come in the house. Not because of the rain though, she actually likes to play in the rain. What a silly dog. It's a good thing we like her so much because she is chewing up everything in the backyard, lawn chairs, patio chairs, sprinklers, pool mats, you name it she chews it!
OK, I've got a little runner's rage problem.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Doesn't he look excited? NOT!
I've Been Workin' On the Railroad
The whole student body (1100+) and teachers singing happy birthday.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
1. Brittney had to speak. haha
That's funny in itself but it was also funny watching here doze off on the stand. She had to babysit till 1 am so she was bit tired.
2. The next speaker made the comment that we needed to "increase family unity". Jacob's eyes got real big and he asked Matthew and I why she said that. He thought she said "increase family nudity".
3. They were playing a fishing game in Primary. There were 2 fish bowls and the kids got to come up and catch a fish and read what was on the back and decide which bowl it belonged in. They weren't all fish, there was a dolphin, octopus, turtle and other fish. One bowl only had the dolphin in it. The next fish belonged in the bowl the dolphin was in and a little child said, "don't put the fish in there, the dolphin will eat it". They assured the child they were pretend and the dolphin wouldn't eat it.
4. Another child was asked what he liked about his dad. He rattled off a few things, then said his dad's wedgies really hurt!
5. There was a picture displayed of a family taking the sacrament. The chorister was talking about the picture and said it was like our families today taking the sacrament together. A small child said it wasn't his family because they weren't all there yet.
6. This one is for the Smith side of the family and let me say I love my mother-in-law. Jacob was asked the question, "What is something you share with your grandma"? Jacob's answer was the remote control. The leader said your grandma shares the remote, he said no that's why I have to share it. We love you Grandma Smith
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Matthew and friend Andrew