Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stewarts Cascades

Thursday morning Kristen, Makenzie and I headed up towards Sundance to go Hike to Stewarts Cascades, it is a waterfall. It was a beautiful morning for a hike and beautiful  scenery. The Colorado girl in me came out! I took a ton of pictures. I wish I could post them all. This hike was a lot more fun than hiking the Y, it was longer, but not as steep and much prettier!

Getting ready to hit the trail

Makenzie is ready

Kristen and Makenzie heading up, while I ate all their dust









We are still smiling

A peek at the falls, but not there yet



The decent down to the falls



Pretty butterflies






At teh bottom of the falls













And we are back!!

Makenzie's dirty legs after the hike. Mine were worse, but I washed mine off at the parking lot.

No comments: