Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Long Lost Cooler


I haven't seen this cooler since November of 2008. I used it to put drinks in it for the high school football coaches when I was in charge of taking them lunch Matthew's senior year. The team mom's cooler went missing and she asked if she could borrow mine to put fruit in it for the team during their first playoff game. That was the last I saw of it. The mom felt bad, but it was just a cooler. I figured it was left at the stadium that we played at. Last week one of the coaches was in the equipment storage room and saw my name on a cooler. He returned it to me after our boys basketball game last night. I never thought I'd see it again. Coach Simmons said he had seen it there before, but never saw the name. His wife said I should wash it down with bleach to kill all the staph :) 

No comments: