Monday, August 31, 2009

Primary Funny

As most of you know I play the piano in Primary. The piano is by a class of kids that turned or will turn 5 this year. On girl in particular has a hard time going to Primary. The teacher situation has been inconsistent and she doesn't like it. Yesterday we were also in the RS room since the air conditioner has been out in the Primary room for weeks, this was really throwing this little girl off. The teacher was trying to keep her on her lap and struggling. The little girls said, "Let me go or I will fart on you." I just had to hide behind the piano and laugh. hehehe
Luckily there is a new teacher that will be consistent now, good for the little girl, bad for me because I love her comments. She used to sit with me on the piano bench to keep her in Primary, but needs to stay with her class now that she has a teacher.

2 comments:

Goose said...

I am going to start using that threat, "Do your work or I am going to fart on you"... I LOVE it!!!

Melanie said...

So funny! I have a pretty good idea who that was, since she was threatening other things (not that funny) down the hallway with her teacher. Wow! By the way, I love your new picture at the top of your blog. It's been a while since I've been on here!