Thursday, April 9, 2009

This Would Drive My Mother Crazy, It Did Me

Matthew and I went to the fabric store to purchase a bunch of fleece to make blankets for his Eagle Scout project. I was going to buy a bunch of the same fabric and Matthew said I should have them cut it in the 1 1/2 yard pieces. I said it was easier if we just bought it in 3 to 6 yard pieces depending how much was on the bolt, and I would cut them up at home. I had already done this previously and he thought it would be easier for them to do it. We went with my way and when we got to the car he said, " I know why you want to cut it yourself". Could they be any slower in measuring fabric. They would unroll the bolt twice, which isn't even a yard and do this for every yard. Unroll a whole bunch at one time and then measure it people!! This would be quicker and you wouldn't forget what yard you were on. I'm becoming my Mom. Very frustrating, but the fleece was 50% off so I can't complain about the price.

No comments: