Thursday, April 16, 2009

Intentional versus Being a Jerk

Being the impatient person that I am, one thing that really bugs me are people who drive under the speed limit. Last night I was bringing the kids home from the church and there were 2 cars driving side by side going 25 in a 30 and then the limit went to 35 and they were still going 25. As we approached a light I noticed the one car was going to turn right so I got in that lane. When the light turned green I went on my merry way and the car that was going slow speed up, when I tried to get in front of it so I slowed down and it slowed down. I told the kids this guy was a jerk. Jacob then said, "Just because someone goes fast then slow, doesn't mean they are intentionally trying to piss you off " There is probably a lot of truth in that statement, but the guy is still a jerk!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ha ha ha, that is so funny! I can so relate to you... I can't stand that. Just don't get in any road rage incidents!!

Michelle said...

I can't stand that either. And it always happens wheen I'm in a hurry.