Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Humor

Our Home Teacher came over tonight and brought his 4 1/2 year old son with him. His son announced to us that his Dad forgot to put his pants on and he saw him in his undies.

We have a non-member family that has been coming to church on a regular basis and they brought their parents with them today. After one of the very uplifting talks, the mother yells out AMEN and claps. I guess she was moved by the Spirit as we all were, she just showed it!

On a more lighter note, we are learning the song, If The Savior Stood Beside Me, in Primary. one of the boys in my class leaned over to me and said, "When we sing, 'If I could see the Savior standing nigh' watching over me', it makes me want to cry." He was truly being touched by the Spirit. I love those moments in Primary!

No comments: