Monday, July 16, 2012

What we have been up to....

Last Sunday started off with some not so good news. I found out that my mom had been rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night. She was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. It was very sudden and didn't see that one coming on. She was eventually released from the hospital on Wednesday. My dad was having issues of his own. He was also very sick. He had gotten a severe kidney infection on top of some other ailments. I don't like this getting older stuff, it SUCKS!  Glad to report they are both feeling better, just not 100% yet.

Jacob and Makenzie spent their week at Strength and Conditioning Camp(SAC Camp) and on Friday they worked with their personal basketball trainer.

Brittney spent the week at an away Special Needs Camp, Camp Journey, as a volunteer. Even though she was 2 1/2 hours away she got rained on just like we did all last week.

I spent the week painting all the bathrooms in the house, and I have the callouses on my hands to prove it. With it being so raining that was a good indoor activity.

Dale had to go out of town for a day. The big bosses from work were suppose to come look at the facilities they have been working on, but with all the rain, they didn't come out.

On Wednesday, we got our last email from Matthew. And speaking of Matthew, we are mostly just counting down the days. I haven't slept well, but I do know each morning I get up I am one day closer to seeing him. Only 3 more days!! We are all very excited to see him! Come on Thursday, get here already!!

No comments: