Monday, July 30, 2012

Abi's Special Day

I stole this picture off my friend Jeanne's blog, hope she doesn't mind.
Her sweet daughter, Abi, was baptized on Saturday and I was able to play the piano for it and Matthew said the closing prayer. Matthew is really good friends with Abi's brother's Matt and Mike and Matthew has watched Abi grow up. Abi's brother Mike baptized her, her brother Matt is still on his mission. Matthew got to stand in the confirmation circle. It was exciting to see that, since this is the first one I have seen him participate in since all the others were on his mission. Thank you to the Johnson family for letting us be apart of this special day.

1 comment:

JeanneJ said...

I don't mind at all re: the photo. We loved having both of you there! Thank you so much for coming. Your family is awesome and a favorite of ours!