Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Becky Washburn

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Becky. She is Dale's oldest sister, he has 4 older sisters so he had many "moms". I could only find a few pictures in my albums, I know I probably have some not in albums. Becky is a mom to 4 wonderful kids and has 4 grandkids and one on the was. She is also a History Teacher which fits her well, since she has always had a love for history.
Hope you have a great birthday Becky! Becky along with her husband, Dan and 3 of her kids.
This was taken the day Makenzie was blessed.
Becky along with my parents and Dale and myself,
also taken the day Makenzie was blessed
Becky with our girls.
This was taken when Becky was here in Houston for a teacher's convention.
Makenzie was in the school musical, that's a costume Makenzie has on
and not the way she really dresses

No comments: