Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yippee for Company Tickets!!!

Yesterday night, Dale and I and another couple from ConocoPhillips got the good company Astro's tickets. They are called the Diamond Club seats. The seats are behind home plate and ours were literally behind home plate. There is an all you can eat buffet below that we ate at before we sat down. You can go back as much as you like during the game. They even have people that take your orders and bring it to you during the game. During the game I limited myself to cracker jacks and diet coke. I didn't want the world to see me stuffing my face on tv. This is all paid for with the ticket, except alcohol. We had a fun time. Our kids kept texting us funny messages just so they could see us laughing on tv. My parents and niece, Jyl got into texting us. All I can say is yippee for company tickets. I never in a million years would I have thought I would have seats like that and this is actually our second time down there. I am definitely spoiled!!

Jamie, John and Dale at dinner

Dale and I before the game


No comments: