Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 78th Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Dad...aka Harry Buffalo


With my Dad at a baseball game. I grew up with him taking me to baseball games. Colorado didn't have the Rockies until I was married, but we had the Denver Bears and the Denver Zephyrs. They were Farm teams. The Zephyrs were the farm team for the Cincinnati Reds
Dad bowling with my kids.

Hanging out with his grandson, Matthew


Another baseball game. I got us seat right in the sun, but after it went down it was nice. The Rockies came back and won the game in extra innings. One of the funniest baseball games I have ever been to.
Playing horseshoes with sons and grandsons

His train he got for Christmas. His Dad worked for the railroad so he grew up around trains. In fact when we kids were little, we had to say locomotive and not choo- choo train.
I saved the best for last. He played the piano for me a few weeks ago.
My favorite hymn! This is special because he doesn't play too much any more.
I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jyl Clark said...

Oh Marti!! That video is priceless! I tried so hard not to cry. I just love his playing. This will be a treasure to share for years to come!

dagus1976 said...

What a great grandpa.