Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to three wonderful men!

First, is my father. I was definitely a daddy's girl growing up and still am. He always took me to ball games with him. He used to take me on short half day business trip when I was little. When I moved out into my own apartment, he used to take me out to breakfast on Saturday mornings to make sure I was getting enough to eat. He always treated my mother with respect and showed me how a woman should be treated by his actions. This is why I married Dale, he had many of my Dad's qualities.

Second, my father-in-law. He is a kind gentle man and has set such a good example to his children of how to be a good father and husband. Dale gets all these great qualities from him.



I saved the best for last, Dale. What can I say, he is the love of my life. He is the most gentle, caring man I know. He is the best husband and father. When he gives Brittney a hard time about who she can date it is because he loves her so much :)

Dale took two weeks to spend time with Matthew at Philmont Scout Ranch.

He has spent countless hours coaching our kids in sports.

He just makes me happy!

Thanks for marrying me. I love you!
Happy Father's Day


No comments: