Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Always Fun When Grandparents Come!

My parents came down for Matthew's graduation. While they were here we went to an Astro's game or a Rockies game, it depending on who you were cheering for. We swam. And my favorite, we ate out, a lot!!

Riding to the baseball game. Makenzie in her Astro's shirt and my Dad in his Rockies shirt

Outside Minute Maid Park. Dale was parking the car.

Awwwww


Noes bleed section. The boys moved down.


After the game.

Hi Mom!


All my favorite guys, except for Dale was missing. Dale wasn't missing, just at work.
Dad and Mom

Sammie wants my Dad to throw her the ball

Dinner!

1 comment:

grandma/mom said...

Ilove these pictures. Cute parents. Still look like they like each other too.By the way nose bleed section is a little rough for people who get seats behind home plate:) Carolyn