Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hawaii: The Maui Trip

Jacob had a bye week in football, so Dale and I took a trip to Maui. We left on a Sunday morning and flew to Dallas, where we had a layover, then flew out of Dallas in the afternoon and arrived in Maui, late afternoon their time. I took a lot of pictures with my phone as well as my camera, so we will see how I do in putting pictures up without them being duplicates.
Headed to Dallas

Headed to Hawaii and our kids are not!

Had some leg room since we were in an exit row.

I see land

Beautiful Maui mountains

I'm here!
The view from our room

This is part of the resort we stayed at

Dale enjoying the view with his magazine
Sun setting

I got a picture of the sunset the first day, unlike last years trip where I waited until the last day.

No comments: