Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 7...Headed Home

Our flight wasn't leaving until 5 pm but we had to check out of the hotel at noon. We drove around some and then ate at Big Kahuna's pizza again since it is by the airport. We dropped our car off and waited for 2 1/2 hours at the airport. in the terminal we were sitting by a family who talked non-stop and I was hoping they weren't by us on the plane, lucky us, they were two rows behind me in the next aisle. The mother and daughter talked and talked for 5 1/2 hours of the 7 1/2 hour flight. I could hear them over the volume in my headset. Thank goodness they didn't go on to Houston!! We made it to Dallas about 5:30 am Monday morning. We flew out at 7 am and we landed in Houston a little after 8 am. We were tired! Everyone came home and took a nap except for me, I jumped right into the 8 loads of laundry. It was a vacation we will never forget and I am very grateful that we had the means and opportunity to go!
Some of the scenery while driving around



Jacob the tourist outside of Big Kahuna's Pizza 

What would we have done without electronics, especially smart phones

Jacob ready to catch the tram in Dallas to get to another terminal

After a 7 1/2 hour flight, they all needed to charge up their phones

No comments: