Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Look Who's Fifty

Marti turned the big 50! The day started off by going for a run only to see Dale and Makenzie had chalked my car window's up, only later when I went to go some place did I notice all the black balloons filling my car, oh yes, they were also  all over the house, including the refrigerator. I'm still finding a few. It was Makenzie and Jacob's last day of school so they had a half day. Jacob spent it with friends and Makenzie and I hug out. Later that afternoon we got a visit from Erika and Derrick, Jessica, Miqui and Ezra. They came over to swim. It was a nice to spend part of my birthday with them. Jacob and Makenzie had Mutual that night, but the rest of us went to Pappasito's for dinner, where I got to wear the sombrero and got sung to. Jessica asked me what I wanted to do now that I have turned 50, I said hopefully turn 51 and so on! Thanks to everyone who made my day special, especially all the phone calls from family!!

We got the #50 a few month's ago, so we took a pic.

Me after my run. I planned on running 8 miles, but it was so hot and humid I only made it 6.2.
I blame it on the heat not my age :) 



Ez came and made my birthday perfect



I love Miqui's smile. 


My Pappasito's treat


Great company!

The gift Matthew sent me. A lens for my phone!

No comments: