Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almost Confronted the Idiot!

As I was driving Makenzie to her Orthodontist appointment today, I got behind the Ford Expedition that hit me, while I was running a few years back. She was also taking her daughter to the same orthodontist. When I walked in behind her she kept looking at me. As I was sitting there with Makenzie she kept looking at me. I finally moved because I didn't want to make a scene, or embarrass Makenzie. I was so tempted to say, "Yes, I recognize you as the idiot who hit me and didn't stop!!!"  You could tell she was very uncomfortable around me, but let her squirm, that's what she gets for hitting and running. 

3 comments:

Jenny and Tyler said...

Ha ha, I totally would have wanted to say something!!!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

You should have pulled the super nice, cheesy smile "Do I know you from somewhere?" Make 'em squirm. hehe

Marti said...

Mayor,
If we had been some where else and not with our daughters I so would have done that. Dale said she was probably worried I did recognize her and was afraid I was going to key her car:)I do know where she lives now. A friend says she almost hit kids on a daily basis backing out of her driveway. Her house is for sale, so hopefully she won't be a menace to our neighborhood anymore.