Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving: Turkey Dash and Turkey Bowl

The girls and I got up early to run our Annual Turkey Dash 5K. It was a cold morning, at least for us. Makenzie tried to run, but ended up walking most of it since her ankle still isn't healed, and I'm sure that walk didn't help the healing process either. Meanwhile, Matthew, Jacob and Tom headed over to the Jr High football  filed for the  Annual Ward Turkey Bowl. after our race the girls and I headed over to the field, but the game was just ending. Dale decided to skip it this year so he wouldn't be sore.

32 is unseasonably cool for here!


Pre-race stretch 

Before race selfies 


I cant even see the front of the line

And I can't even see the end of the line of people in the race. There were so many people!!

The, "I finished" selfie 

Makenzie's ankle is in pain, but she is still smiling


All finished and ready for some turkey, well, maybe a shower first

Tom, Matthew and Jacob after the Turkey Bowl

No comments: