Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast

I'm giving Dale the look that the kids give me every time a take their picture

Makenzie's first gift

Brittney opening her first gift 


Jacob finally got the Beats(ear phones) he has wanted for a year.


Dale's thinking, not only to I have to pay for this I have to clean up the mess too.
 

AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE FAMILY GIFT



SKYPING WITH MATTHEW!!!


 I love that we cannot only talk to Matthew but we can see him as well. So thankful that his Mission President allows this, plus it save money not having to call! We love you Elder Smith and can't wait to have you home next Christmas.

2 comments:

JeanneJ said...

That is awesome that you got to Skype with him!!! Best present all year.

JeanneJ said...

Sorry, I posted the same comment twice...anyway, glad you had such a great Christmas!