Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things that make me shake my head.

Yesterday I was in the Jr High parking lot waiting for Jacob to get out, I had food for him becuase he had a basketball game. I heard a loud noise. I notice a man threw his can of chew out the window, I assume it was empty. I was tempted to pick it up and take it to him and tell him he dropped it. While watching him, I noticed he was drinking out of a flask, don't know what was in it, but I did know I needed to get out of the parking lot before he did!

The basketball game before Jacob's was a close game. It was our 7th grade B team playing. A family of a kid on the opposing team was sitting by us(why he wasn't on his teams side I don't know). They called a foul on his son to which he yelled, "Call it both ways". I said, have you looked at the foul count, they just had their 3rd and we had more than 10 because they stop counting after that on the score board.

At Jacob's game on Saturday, I could post a whole bunch of stuff, but the one that really made me shake my head, was when a kid from the other team had the ball in his hand and stepped out of bounds and the refs gave the ball back to them. I guess since he was out of bounds with the ball in his hands it was an obvious solution???

While blog stalking, there was a lady, who made the comment that having a c-section wasn't really giving birth. REALLY!!!! I've had 2 kids naturally and I mean without drugs or an epidural and 2 c-sections. My first c-section saved the life of my child and myself. Having my kids naturally was much easier and painless tha a c-section. I'm thinking she needs to experience one so she knows what it feels like to "not give birth". No I didn't leave a comment, because it is probally someone I don't want stalking my blog and leaving comments.

No comments: