Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fun

Everyone playing round with the costumes


The Youth from our Ward went to an Assisted Living facility and sang songs in their halloween costumes. They mostly sang Primary songs. The residents really enjoyed Snowman, Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam, Wiseman Built His House Upon A Rock and I Am A Child of God. They also asked if they would sing God Bless America and they joined in sing with them. It was really neat to see the smiles on their faces!



Halloween Night!
I too had to try on the chicken costume! Don't you love Jacob's black fro with a part??
Brittney made a great penguin!
I was getting discouraged by all the teenagers trick or treating, not even in costume, but even in costume I think they are too old.
Finally my favorite trick or treaters cam by. These were all the kids of the people I worked with in our Primary Presidency a few years back and also our pianist. (Obviously, I was the "old lady" in that presidency.) I broke out the good candy for them.  

No comments: