Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

The many "hats" of my mom

My mom with me when I was 4 days old---This is not photo shopped, it is really in black and white

Girls Camp Leader. All of us from our family wore matching shirts with our names on the front. On the ground up: My younger sister, Becky, my mom, me, my sister-in-law, Becky, and my older sister Teri

My mom and I at Disneyland

My mom along with my sisters, dad and 1 of my brothers when I went through the Temple
Mother of the Bride
Grandma with my first born, Matthew

Chorister... I can't believe I even found a picture of that!

Wife, mother, grandma, great grandma

A Happy Camper

Loving grandma

Baseball fan
Of course I bought tickets that faced into the sun, but we made our own baseball cap
Yes, we are talented!!!
Bowler

Great Grandma
Mom we love all you do for us and everyone around you!!
Happy Birthday




1 comment:

dagus1976 said...

these are just great pictures! how fun. I just love grandma. she's the best. great, great post.