Monday, January 19, 2015

Football Banquet

Jacob had his football banquet and we had to stay for the whole evening since he is on Varsity, usually we leave after he gets his award. Jacob had a fantastic season, he was suppose to be on JV and ended up starting on Varsity and really stepped up his game! He got the award for the Most Improved along with his friend Ryan Hull. I had put my camera away by the time they announced him winning the award that I ran up front with my cell phone to snap a picture. Jacob also got Honorable Mention for the All District team in his position.



I got a plaque of the team for heading up football ticket sales.



The picture they had up when they were talking about him.


Coach Clayton, Ryan, Jacob and Coach Simmons








The picture I stole off of twitter of Jacob and Ryan.

No comments: